Video Balun TM-100 BP
Item Code : Video Balun TM-100 BP
Used in pairs, the TM-100 BP allows the transmission of real-time CCTV video signals via cost-effective Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable such as CAT5e and CAT6 compared to using bulky and more expensive coaxial cable. Only one pair of the UTP cable is required, therefore for a 4 pair UTP cable, you can use up to 4 Baluns.
The flexible coaxial pigtail allows an easier and quicker connection to a DVR and allows the TM-100 BP to fit neatly inside CCTV camera back boxes and dome camera enclosures.
The superior interference rejection and low emissions allow video signals to coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of shared or existing cabling.
Built-in surge and lightning suppression protects video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Furthermore, crosstalk and noise immunity ensure high quality video signals.
No external power is required and one pair is included.
- Passive Video Balun with Pigtail
- Up to 300m Transmission Distance
- Surge & Lightning Protection
- ESD: Electrostatic Discharge Protection
- Wave & Interference Rejection with Noise Filter
- Built-in Filter: 0~6HMz with Extra Interference Rejection <60db
- Compatible with worldwide formats including PAL, NTSC, SECAM, TVI, ADH, CVI.
- Real-time Transmission
- Passive, no external power required
- Push fit connectors using spring loaded terminals
- 1 Pair of Balun Included in the TM-100 BP Kit.